The marketing department at the Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment works hard to maintain a consistent brand throughout all of our materials. Please consult the following information for details on templates and project requests.
For questions or comments, please send us an email.
- Requesting a Project
- Design Elements
The ESSIE marketing department welcomes the opportunity to collaborate with you. In some cases, this may mean working closely together on a project. It may also mean providing you with the resources to work independently – so that your efforts are consistent with the look, feel and functionality of other communications efforts around the university.
Our strategies for managing high-priority initiatives and campaigns are identified by the chair, senior leadership in ESSIE and the college. Please note, the weeks leading up to the Career Development Workshop in the fall and spring, and the end of the fall semester are consistently very busy times for departmental marketing. Plan ahead! Your request for assistance with a project will be evaluated based on your timeline and our availability. In order for us to best accommodate your needs, please fill out a Media Request Form well in advance of your project’s targeted deadline. The normal timeline for projects is two to three weeks. During the busy season, the timeline is three to four weeks.
If you need promotional materials ordered, the marketing department will need to know six weeks before your deadline.
NOTE: The school does not keep any printed flyers on hand at any time. Our flyers are in color, and you will need access to a color printer.
Click on the following links to download templates.
If you do not have access to UF’s brand fonts Quadon and Gentona, please use the “Standard Fonts” file.
If you do not have access to UF’s brand fonts Quadon and Gentona, please use the “Standard Fonts” files.
STANDARD DEFINITION (4:3)
HIGH DEFINITION (WIDESCREEN 16:9)
For an in-depth description on college/department branding, you can view the college’s branding guide.
- When representing or mentioning the school, please use Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure & Environment (ESSIE), with ESSIE used in subsequent references. When referring to the Department of Civil & Coastal Engineering or the Department of Environmental Engineering Sciences. The ampersands are an important aspect of the school’s and department’s styles, as well as the correct representation of the name.
- When referring to the college, the only appropriate wording is the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering. Subsequent references may be the college. View the college’s branding and style guide.
- DO NOT USE:
- College of Engineering
- Wertheim College
- Wertheim College of Engineering
- DO NOT USE:
- ESSIE has an official logo for the school, you can download the EPS and PNG files. Any other representation is incorrect. This logo is to be used on all print materials (including signs, posters, flyers, postcards, etc.) representing the school and individual departments.
- Please refer to the University’s guidelines for secondary logo usage.
- If you have any questions on proper logo usage, please contact us.
- Usage guidelines and downloads for the University of Florida logo and monogram.
- Unsure of which Orange and Blue colors to use for your project? Check out the College’s color guide.