To apply, visit admissions.ufl.edu. The undergraduate Civil and Environmental Engineering programs at the University of Florida are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET. View the program educational objectives and student outcomes.
- UF Application
- Admission Procedures & Deadlines
- Civil Engineering Undergraduate Program Contacts
- Environmental Engineering Undergraduate Program Contacts
- Florida Residency
- Immunization Requirements
- Financial Resources
Civil and Coastal Engineering
The Department of Civil & Coastal Engineering is a recognized leader in innovative educational programs and is widely considered to be among the top programs in the United States. As a department with a strong emphasis on social consciousness, we continue to graduate men and women who make outstanding contributions to the public through business, industry, education, and government. Learn more about the Department of Civil & Coastal Engineering.
The Environmental Engineering undergraduate program provides students with the broad education that prepares them to be “doctors for the Earth”. The program encompasses the four areas of environmental engineering: air, water, sustainable materials management, and ecological engineering. Research opportunities, laboratories, field trips, and a senior design project provide hands-on experiences to give students practical application of the foundational principles underlying environmental engineering. Learn more about the Environmental Engineering undergraduate program.
Civil and Environmental Courses and Curriculum
- Civil Program Overview
- Civil Critical Tracking Courses
- Civil Educational Objectives
- Environmental Program Overview
- Environmental Critical Tracking Courses
- Environmental Educational Objectives
- Combined Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree Program
- Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering Prospective Student Info
- Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering Transfer Admission Info
- UF Undergraduate Catalog