These centers provide critical resources in bridge engineering software, environmental policy, infrastructure protection and security, waste management, environmental engineering, water and wetlands, and transportation engineering. ESSIE is also proud of its affiliations with the Particle Engineering Research Center, the UF Transportation Institute, and the UF Water Institute.
- Bridge Software Institute
- Center for Coastal Solutions
- Center for Environmental Policy
- Center for Infrastructure Protection & Physical Security
- Hinkley Center for Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Howard T. Odum Center for Wetlands
- Water Resources Research Center