Sophie SpratleyUndergraduate Academic Advisor Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering
Sophie Spratley is a UF alumna who graduated with a BA in English, M.Ed in Secondary English Education, and an M.Ed in Student Personnel in Higher Education. She spent six years as a high school English teacher before joining UF in 2014 as an academic advisor. She completed her Ph.D. in Agricultural Education and Communication with a focus on leadership development.
- Provide academic advisement to undergraduate Civil Engineering students.
- Process undergraduate transfer admission applications.
- Conduct semester course scheduling and room scheduling for the Department of Civil & Coastal Engineering.
- Process grade collection and degree certification for the undergraduate Civil Engineering program.
- Present undergraduate transfer student orientation program.
Area within ESSIE
Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering – Undergraduate Program
BA English, 2006, University of Florida
M.Ed Secondary English Education, 2007, University of Florida
M.Ed Student Personnel in Higher Education, 2015, University of Florida
Ph.D. Agricultural Education and Communication, 2021, University of Florida