Sophie SpratleyUndergraduate Academic Advisor Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering
Sophie Spratley is a UF alumna who graduated with a BA in English, M.Ed in Secondary English Education, and an M.Ed in Student Personnel in Higher Education. She spent six years as a high school English teacher before joining UF in 2014 as an academic advisor. She is currently working toward her PhD in Agricultural Education and Communication with a focus on Leadership Development.
- Provide academic advisement to undergraduate Civil Engineering students.
- Process undergraduate transfer admission applications.
- Conduct semester course scheduling and room scheduling for the Department of Civil & Coastal Engineering.
- Process grade collection and degree certification for the undergraduate Civil Engineering program.
- Present undergraduate transfer student orientation program.
Area within ESSIE
Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering – Undergraduate Program
BA English, 2006, University of Florida
M.Ed Secondary English Education, 2007, University of Florida
M.Ed Student Personnel in Higher Education, 2015, University of Florida