EES Grad Student Info
- Certificate Programs
- Graduate Research & Education Areas
- Graduate Program Contacts
- Courses and Curriculum
- EES Graduate Student Guidelines
- Graduate Catalog
- Student Account information
Every term (including Summer), there are at least 3 holds placed on your record:
- Advising Hold. Fill out a Course Approval Form and get it signed by your advisor. Submit to it the Academic Office.
- RegistrationPreparation Hold. Terms and agreements. Students remove themselves in ONE.UF.
- Emergency Contact Information Hold. Students are required to update emergency contact information every 3 months. Students remove themselves in ONE.UF.
OTHER HOLDS. Additional holds can be placed on your registration and they can be for a variety of reasons. Students who have Admissions Office credential holds should be diligent about submitting the requested information in order to prevent future registrations delays.