Departments / Civil & Coastal Engineering / CCE Grad Student Info
- Certificate Programs
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Certificate Program
The Department of Civil and Coastal Engineering proposes a Critical Infrastructure Protection Certificate program for graduate students in which participants can select three courses from the list shown below.
- *CGN 6905 – Introduction to Protective Structures
- CGN 6905 – Advanced Protective Structures
- CGN 6905 – Retrofit Methods for Protective Structures
- CGN 6905 – Applied Protective Technology
- CGN 6905 – Impact Engineering
The course marked with "*" must be completed as part of the certificate program. Choose and complete two additional courses from the list below.
The requirements for program participation are:
- Student must submit the application and a $30 application fee through this link prior to enrolling in the eligible courses:
- Completion of a BS degree in civil engineering with a specialization in structures
- Must be a graduate degree seeking student
- Completion of CES 6108 – Structural Dynamics
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2 in the graduate program
- Certificate will be awarded upon the completion of the graduate degree
- Graduate Research & Education Areas
- Graduate Program Contacts
- Courses and Curriculum
CCE Graduate Student Handbook
CCE Academic Standards Policy
- ISIS Student Account information
Integrated Student Information System Website
Every term (including Summer), there are at least 3 holds placed on your record:
- Advising Hold. Fill out a Course Approval Form and get it signed by your advisor. Submit to it the Academic Office.
- RegistrationPreparation Hold. Terms and agreements. Students remove themselves in ISIS.
- Emergency Contact Information Hold. Students are required to update emergency contact information every 3 months. Students remove themselves in ISIS.
OTHER HOLDS. Additional holds can be placed on your registration and they can be for a variety of reasons. Students who have Admissions Office credential holds should be diligent about submitting the requested information in order to prevent future registrations delays.